We're looking for a new team member who will grow with us as we develop our practice vision. We currently have a number of projects at Stages 4 and 5 and are looking for an experienced Part 2 or recently qualified Part 3 architect.
- Have direct experience of working at RIBA Stages 4 & 5
- Be inspired by making environmentally conscious architecture
- Have knowledge (and preferably direct experience) of embodied carbon analysis
- Understand the United Kingdom's planning and regulatory context
Ideally you will also:
- Have experience of delivering high quality buildings in the UK and will be comfortable working at all RIBA work stages
- Have at least 2 years of experience working in a design led practice
The role encompasses both job running and practice management and is a great opportunity for someone interested in growing with us as we develop.
We recognise the lack of diversity in the profession and are dedicated to employing people from a range of backgrounds. Particularly those who are currently under-represented in architecture practice.
Our salaries are tracked against the RIBA’s annual survey and are set in bands by role as follows:
Part 2 Architectural Assistant: £26,000-£30,000 per annum
Recently qualified Part 3 Architect: £31,500-£37,500 per annum
We offer flexible and part time roles and work on a hybrid basis between home and our office in the Design District in Greenwich.
Please send a short CV and work examples to email@example.com with ‘Job application’ in the title.